- 00:00 Intro
- 03:20 Demo: Writing a pixel shader
- 12:00 What are vector and pixel shaders?
- 14:50 Demo: Using Three.js to render traditional 3D graphics
- 29:20 General computation on the GPU, and how SIMD parallelism works
- 37:30 Demo: Using WebGL for arbitrary data processing; performance considerations
- 48:50 Stream reductions
- 51:30 Demo: Computer vision (image recognition) via WebGL
- 56:00 Summary
Watch the video
In case you just can’t get enough of this stuff, I also gave a talk about Knockout.js and large single-page apps.